Forum Index

Cashforums 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

on the ground he was able to continue. The veteran made four

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pay Per Click Management (PPC)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zgr123
Leader

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:16 am    Post subject: on the ground he was able to continue. The veteran made four Reply with quote

ROME - Local favourite Francesca Schiavone eliminated Canadian Eugenie Bouchard from the Italian Open on Monday. Schiavone defeated the Westmount, Que., native, who was the 17th seed, 6-4, 6-2 in the first round. Meanwhile, Grigor Dimitrov overcame a slow start and sweaty hands to beat 45th-ranked Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 in the first round of the Italian Open on Monday. The 14th-ranked Dimitrov, a Bulgarian who at 22 is the youngest player in the top 20, did not take well to the red-and-white towels at the Foro Italico. "Theyre new and they dont absorb any sweat," he said. "Three or four times I was about to lose my racket. I asked several times (for all-white towels) but they told me, We dont have it." Dimitrov will next face big-serving Ivo Karlovic, who beat Spanish qualifier Pablo Carreno Busta 3-6, 6-3, 7-6 (4). In an upset, 13th-seeded Fabio Fognini, the top Italian hope, was handily beaten by 56th-ranked Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic 6-3, 6-2. Also, 11th-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga saved two set points in the second set before eliminating Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine 6-3, 7-6 (5). In womens play, Sam Stosur beat Wimbledon runner-up Sabine Lisicki 6-3, 6-3; 11th-seeded Ana Ivanovic defeated Italian wild-card entry Karin Knapp 6-1, 6-1; 12th-seeded Flavia Pennetta got past Yvonne Meusburger of Austria, 6-2, 6-3; and 16th-seeded American Sloane Stephens rallied past Bojana Jovanovski of Serbia 3-6, 6-3, 6-3. Also, 1999 champion Venus Williams cruised past Annika Beck of Germany 6-3, 6-1. The eight top-seeded players have first-round byes. Second-ranked Novak Djokovic is back after withdrawing from last weeks Madrid Open with a right wrist injury and Roger Federer was out on the practice courts after also taking last week off to welcome the birth of his second set of twins. Top-ranked and defending champion Serena Williams, however, wouldnt commit to playing as she waits to see how her injured left thigh feels. "Im taking it a day at a time. Well see as the week goes on. I have the rest of the day off and Ill see how I feel tomorrow," Serena said. "I hit some balls today a little bit so Im going to see later tonight how it feels." Serena withdrew before her quarterfinal match in Madrid, where she had her thigh heavily bandaged and said the injury occurred during a first-round victory over Belinda Bencic. One of the only top players not in Rome was Kei Nishikori of Japan, who retired midway through Sundays Madrid final against Rafael Nadal citing a lower back and hip injury. Rome is the last key clay-court warmup before the French Open starts in two weeks. George Blanda Jersey .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. Charles Woodson Raiders Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. http://www.theraidersfansclub.com/Black-Marcus-Allen-Raiders-Jersey.html?cat=866 . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third. Raiders Jerseys . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros. Donald Penn Womens Jersey . MacIntyre stopped 49 shots and the Marlies defeated the Texas Stars 5-1 in Game 1 of the American Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. "I felt in control, so that was nice," MacIntyre said.BARCELONA, Spain -- Goalkeeper Victor Valdes may have played his last game for Barcelona after tearing a right knee ligament during Wednesdays league win over Celta Vigo at Camp Nou. Barcelona said the injury will require surgery, which would likely rule him out for the rest of the season. The 32-year-old Valdes has said he will leave Barcelona after this season when his contract expires. "This is painful news and is too high a price to pay for these three points," said Barcelona sports director Andoni Zubizarreta. Valdes right knee buckled when he came down after jumping to block a routine free kick. He managed to gather in the ball but then fell to the turf and called to be substituted. The Spanish international was carried to a cart and then shuttled off the pitch with his gloved hands covering his face. Backup Jose Pinto took his place in the 22nd minute with Barcelona leading 1-0. Barcelona went on to win 3-0 with two goals by Neymar and one by Lionel Messi. Valdes was taken to a hospital for tests that determined the severity of his injury. Valdes has played a crucial role in Barcelonas rise to the top of European football over the past decade. In his 12 seasons with Barcelonas first team, Valdes has won three Champions League crowns, six Spanish leagues, and two Copa del Rey titles, among various other trophies. Valdes was also expected to compete with Iker Casillas for tthe starting job for Spain at this summers World Cup.dddddddddddd. Barcelona is trying to defend its Spanish league title. It has also reached the final of the Copa del Rey and the quarterfinals of the Champions League. It will now have to rely on the 38-year-old Pinto as it reaches the final stretch of the campaign. Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino said that the club would not look to make an emergency move to replace Valdes, meaning the young and untested Oier Olazabal will serve as Pintos backup. "We wont sign a goalkeeper. We will finish the season with this group," Martino said. "I am not one to believe in bad luck, but at this stage of the season I thought everything that was to happen had already occurred. I was wrong. Its a big blow but this team has rolled with punches for some time now and we will pull through this." Pinto has played 15 games this season, with a record of 12 wins, one draw and two losses. He had played in the Copa del Rey and for Valdes in the league and Champions League when he was injured for eighth games earlier this season. Pinto gave his team, and the Camp Nou crowd, another scare in the second half when he slid into the goalframe, hitting his left knee on the upright. But after a brief spell gathering himself on the ground he was able to continue. The veteran made four noteworthy saves to keep a clean sheet for the hosts. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Pay Per Click Management (PPC) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: